If you are someone with too much body weight, then you already know the consequences of it. Statistics say that over 50 percent of people containing too much fat on their body try different methods to keep their body weight under control. That is quite understandable. Nobody wants to fall victim to diseases like Heart Attack, Coronary Thrombosis, Diabetes and even Cancer. Don’t be disheartened if you have failed to get rid of the extra pounds on your body. But guess what, you don’t need to pay a whole lot of money for it, either. The most important thing is discipline. If you are disciplined enough, you can get rid of those extra pounds by taking some measures at home.
Lots of people get frustrated after they have failed to lose weight by exercising. Actually, overweight people don’t have enough stamina to do physical exercises on regular basis. It becomes a burden to them after a few days. As a result, they redirect their strategies to remedies, instead of exercises. Well, the supplements which make unbelievable promises can attract those people quite easily. Who doesn’t want to lose 10-20 pounds a month? In reality, those supplements can’t fulfill their promises, and on the contrary the people who regular take those supplements suffer from some serious side effects. Depending on supplements for losing weight this is a very bad idea.
If exercising seems too painful to you, you can try some home remedies. Home remedies won’t cost you a lot of cash. The best thing about home remedies is that they don’t have deadly side effects. It depends on you though. If you take the home remedies at an excessive rate, I don’t see any reason why you won’t suffer from side effects. I would like to recommend to you a few home remedies you may try if you really want to lose weight.
Top 5 Home Remedies
Here is a list of top 5 home remedies for weight loss:
- Lemon Juice: Who doesn’t know about lemon juice? Did you know that lemon juice is a great home remedy for weight loss? Most of us don’t know that. However, what lemon juice can do to your body is aiding in detoxification. You body’s digestion will improve too. You surely know how to make lemon juice, don’t you? Just mix some pepper powder and honey with it, drink it every morning before breakfast, follow the procedure for three months and you will get results.
- Aloe Vera: A decent metabolism system is a must to maintain a fit body. Aloe Vera can boost your body’s metabolism. You body’s energy consumption will be increased and unused fat will be mobilized. Apart from that, Aloe Vera removes toxins from your digestive system. Scoop the pulp out, put citrus juice and the pulp in the blender (grape or orange juice can be added too), then blend it for a few minutes and drink it every day for one month.
- Green Tea: Green Tea is one of the most well-known remedies for weight loss. It limits our body’s fat absorption and helps the body to burn fat. With elements like carotenoids, vitamin C, zinc, chromium etc. Green Tea is a very healthy drink to have. You can purchase green tea from your nearby pharmacy. Drink a few cups of green tea every day.
- Curry Leaves: In Ayurvedic science, Curry Leaves are like a gold mine. Not only weight loss, but also Curry Leaves are remedies to many other diseases. Mahanimbine, a major element of Curry Leaves helps to reduce cholesterol and decrease body weight. Have 10 fresh leaves every morning before breakfast.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are very familiar, right? You may wonder how a common vegetable can become a remedy for weight loss. Tomatoes are great remedies for weight loss. Of course you can’t have that benefit from tomato ketchup. You need to have fresh tomatoes every morning including the seeds and peels in an empty stomach. The dietary fiber will increase the hormone levels that will control your appetite and help you to keep a limited diet.
I always prefer home remedies for weight loss over the supplements. Home remedies won’t promise you instant results, but the results will sustain you.
Author Bio: The Author Anna Cluff is a specialist in fitness training. She works as a personal fitness consultant. So far she has helped many people to get rid of an overweight body and maintain a sound health. She is also a phentermine doctor. If you ask the phentermine doctors in your city, they will recognize her.